August 1, 2010

Loop de Loop

Here is one of the videos I shot from the back seat of the plane I talked about a few days ago. I wanted to shoot videos of every maneuver, but at the same time I just wanted to look around and enjoy the experience. In the end I took videos for about half the maneuvers, but don't have any for the crazy Death Spirals (my name, not his) he did at the end. Those felt a lot like very quickly losing altitude while spinning out of control, except apparently he was in control the whole time.  A part of me still wonders if it was just dumb luck we pulled out of that...

5 comments:

  1. Holy crap, that was cool. I agree with Rolf, excellent video and camera work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice video! Do you really think it's more fun than a motorbike?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of the things I enjoy about riding a motorcycle are scenery, controlling a machine at high speeds using all four limbs, and G-forces. There was more of all that during an acrobatic flight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yowza! That man is ca-RAY-zee! :D Excellent footage. I felt nauseous right along with Dad. ;)

    ReplyDelete