August 16, 2010

Quick Update

I know, I know - it's been a long time since I've updated.  Even when I've had internet access, there just hasn't been time to make any posts.   Things have been go go go, which is great from one point of view, but isn't really conducive to maintaining a blog.

Dad and I are still both alive and well, and having a great trip.  We're staying with an old childhood friend of my Dad's in Blind Bay BC tonight, and are going as far as his cousin's in Fruitvale BC tomorrow.

We only have 2 weeks left for the trip, but that should be plenty of time to work our way back across North America.  I might even find some time for a few more updates!  I'm almost 2 weeks behind on my full entries, but I'm going to try and make an update or two for back around Aug 3 right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment