July 5, 2010

Advent(ure) Calendar

Reason 6,975,129,342,405 why my wife is awesome:
She made me an "Advent" calendar to countdown to the trip!

A couple of week's ago she was all giddy, teasing me that she was making something in her awwww-fice, and I didn't know what it waaaa-uz. She's rarely any good at keeping a secret for long, and it was a month until the trip starts anyways, so she had to give it to me right away!

She'd made a box with 30 doors and compartments to hold a little treat for each day of the countdown. The box is decorated with travel and Alaska themed paper, and road work and camping themed stickers. There are motorcycle helmets by the tents!



My wife = teh awesome.

3 comments:

  1. Loved the map, Nick but the ending in the north is a bit ominous

    114 Turn right - go 148 ft
    Arriving at Unknown road

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Advent(ure) calendar!! How clever! I wish I had thought of it myself. I can't believe I didn't think of it, what with a father so keen on puns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wife is indeed awesome. :D That is so cute, Jess!!

    ReplyDelete